Make way for Billy!!
Welp, after a lengthy year plus absence, Billy has returned/remembered his login junk, and thus Billy the Poet’s blog is born (as illustrated above). Now you might be asking yourself, “self, why should I waste my time with this Billy Bob bullshit blog, or whatever the heck it’s called.” Well sir, let me tell you! Here at Billy the Poet, or I guess Billy the Poet’s blog, you’ll find some (if not all) of the following:
– Billy’s thoughts on pop culture past and present, including but not limited to: music, film, television, books, maybe even a play or some Cirque du Soleil shit.
Johnny Greenwood is slated to compose the soundtrack to Billy the Poet
– Up to the minute news, and Billy’s analysis of said news, regarding the Minnesota Vikings, football (fantasy and real), and most other sports, prolly not Hockey though.
– Billy’s take on what’s happening in the US and around the world, including detailed analysis of President Obama’s plan to assassinate Cheryl the Mayor.
– Billy’s many many grievances. I’ve got a lot of problems with you people, and now you’re gonna hear about it!
– Billy shamelessly self promoting himself and his techno beats, Haiku poetry, nude sculpting, and interpretive dancing. Don’t expect too many of these posts.
– What Billy is eating, what Billy is drinking, where Billy is biking, what Billy is wearing right now, right this very minute (birthday suit, see above).
Those are just a few things you’re likely to find at this here blog. Whatever ends up being posted, it’ll be worth your oh so precious (hide your KFC) time, just trust us. Now here are some things that you won’t find at Billy the Poet, for better or worse:
This blog is Ragnar approved
– Bullshit one sentence posts accompanied by a picture. Why come? They’s bullshit, that’s why come!
– Vikings colors (Billy still hasn’t figured out how to tinker with the layout).
– Billy referring to himself in the third person. Starting now.
– Pictures of mine and other’s poops, no matter how cool it/they is/are (OK, maybe once in a while).
Ideally, I’d like to put up at least one post a day during your average work week. For those who aren’t mathmagicians, that amounts to at least five count ’em five posts a week. However, creative juices get strained, hangovers require bed rest, internet connections are so hard to find these days. Basically, don’t go calling the missing persons hotline if I go a day or two without posting.
"Of course I read the blog, I fucking made him who he is today!"
Now maybe you’re just too darn busy during the week to visit even your favorite interweb sites, which Billy the Poet will surely become. No problem dummy, just wait until the weekend. Alright good chat, come back tomorrow, possibly even sooner, for a post that will probably blow your mind. Until then…
PS: I think this layout is shit. Someone with a better knowledge of how to work this damn site and some free time, contact me about making this blog look somewhat presentable please.